Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Behaior Management

One thing I struggled with last year was behavior managment. We used the card pulling system which I didnt really like. There wasnt a good way to keep track of why the student pulled a card... other than look at all 10 cards they may have pulled last quarter. 

I thought today of doing some type of chart for the week that the student writes their own right or wrong behavior, and the parent signs it weekly. 
I have 5th grade this year, so this would be good for the students to reflect on their own behavior. 

I got this idea from Joy in 6th Grade... Cant take the credit for myself :)

I really like this system because it uses both student and teacher responces. 



http://joyin6th.blogspot.com/2013/08/18-best-behavior-management-system-ive.html

No comments:

Post a Comment